The Cult Classic is back and better than ever in Alan Wake Remastered- remastered with all new 4K visuals, 60 FPS (PS5/Xbox SX), enhanced cut scenes, upgraded character models and haptic feedback (PS5)! In this award-winning cinematic action-thriller, troubled author Alan Wake embarks on a desperate search for his missing wife, Alice. As he discovers the pages of a horror story he has supposedly written, but has no memory of, Wake’s grip on reality is threatened as he confronts the darkness closing in. The horror story is coming true. Key Features: Fight with Light Intense combat, where it takes more than bullets to banish the darkness! Weaken ‘The Taken’ with light before finishing them for good. Use lights in the environment as islands of safety in a world where darkness is deadly. Discover & Collect Find manuscript pages from a novel Wake does not remember writing. The storyline seems to become real around him, describing scenes that have yet to occur and acting as warnings for upcoming challenges. Explore & Survive Travel through a visually stunning and terrifying version of the Pacific Northwest, with newly remastered visual fidelity bringing a classic game to new platforms and players. Limited ammunition and supplies. Highlights: Complete Package: All DLCs, remastered visuals, new developer commentary. Now on PlayStation: A vast new audience that’s been demanding Alan Wake for years. Proven Quality: A much-loved cult classic with an 83 Metacritic score and over 5 million copies sold to date
- Fight with Light – Intense combat, where it takes more than bullets to banish the darkness!
- Discover & Collect – Find manuscript pages from a novel Wake does not remember writing
- Explore & Survive – Travel through a visually stunning & terrifying version of the Pacific Northwest
- Complete Package: All DLCs, remastered visuals, new developer commentary.
- #19,942 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
#410 in PlayStation 5 Games
- All the Best!